Recent Blog Posts
Nursing Schools by State
Nursing Career Info
Demand for Nurses
Nurses may be the most in-demand health care position in the country.
50 Best Blogs in the Chiropractic Community
January 31st, 2011
In years past, the online chiropractic community was pretty sparse. But now, there's a wealth of blogs and other resources for chiropractors online, with practices, resources, news, and more. Read on to find the 50 best blogs in the chiropractic community.
General & News
Stay up to date on what's happening in the chiropractic community by following these blogs.
- The Chiropractic Blog: The Chiropractic Blog offers a resource for information on chiropractic.
- ChiroOrg: Find news, research and commentary on chiropractic on the ChiroOrg blog.
- Chiropractor Services: Read this blog to get news for chiropractors.
These doctors and practices share news, advice, and other helpful information.
- Compass Chiropractic: Compass discusses headaches, alignment accidents, pain, and more in relation to chiropractic.
- Waldorf Chiropractic Center: This chiropractic center shares information that can improve your quality of life.
- Dr. Davis' Back & Wrist Pain Blog: Dr. Eben Davis writes about chronic back, beck, and wrist pain treatment.
- Symmetry Chiropractic: Symmetry shares a community resource for optimal health and healing.
- The Blog of Franson Chiropractic: Franson Family Chiropractic is the headquarters of the Family Wellness Movement.
- Dr. Russell Brokstein: Dr. Brokstein discusses general health problems and more.
- Dr. Gray's Straight Talk: Dr. Gray offers honest and blunt healthcare discussion and advice.
- Belvidere Chiropractic Center: Belvidere discusses chiropractic caring for all generations.
- Dr. John Lay: Dr. John Lay is a practicing chiropractor as well as coach to other chiropractors.
- Chiropam: Chiropam is a female chiropractor, practicing in Perth, Western Australia.
- Glastonbury Chiropractor Blog: Read this blog for low back and chronic pain relief.
- Queen Anne Chiropractic Center: This Seattle chiropractor discusses health and chiropractic in the news.
- Everett Chiropractic Center Blog: Dr. Dennis Dilday discusses his practice on this blog.
- Westheimer Chiropractic: Dr. Matthew Westheimer's blog will inspire you to reach your true health potential.
- Life Beyond Pain: Dr. Carl Evans helps people reduce or eliminate pain.
- Arc4Life's Alternative Pain Relief Blog: Check out this blog to learn about pain relief for your neck and lower back.
- Raymond Chiropractic: Read the Raymond Chiropractic blog for a new direction in health and wellness.
Tune in to hear what these chiropractic bloggers have to say.
- Spinal Column Radio: Dr. Thomas Lamar is a podcast chiropractor.
- Chiropractic OnLine: Listen to today's HealthBeat on this podcast.
- The Beat of Chiropractic: Find answers to your chiropractic questions on The Beat of Chiropractic.
These chiropractic blogs focus on spinal care and more.
- The Atlas of Life: Dr. Brandon Harshe discusses upper cervical chiropractic care.
- The Spine Line: Dr. David B. Thomson offers daily insights and suggestions for continuing health.
- All-Star Chiropractic: Read about optimal posture, health, spine alignment, and more.
- Upper Cervical Chiropractic: Upper Cervical Chiropractic will help you discover the path to health.
- The Upper Cervical Blog: Get your head on straight with the Upper Cervical Blog.
- Ventura Spinal Care Center: This chiropractor dicusses back pain, headaches, and more.
- Spine Health: Find trusted information for pain relief on Spine Health.
- Dr. Jerry Kennedy: Dr. Jerry offers great advice for chiropractic wellness.
- Dr. Adam Tanase: Dr. Tanase encourages patients and readers to check the neck.
- Scoliosis Solutions: This chiropractor specializes in scoliosis.
- Thomas Chiropractic Care: Dr. Thomas offers an oasis of peace in a challenging world.
Learn about the field of sports medicine on these chiropractic blogs.
- Natural Sports Medicine Blog: Dr. Todd Narson discusses natural sports medicine on this blog.
- Doctor's Choice: This doctor discusses physical medicine and rehab.
- Performance Chiropractic and Sports Care: Dr. Yong Kim blogs about chiropractic in sports.
- Ducat Chiropractic & Wellness Center: This sports clinic takes a balanced approach to whole-body wellness and pain relief.
- Ayres Chiropractic & Sports Injury Center: Learn about overall health and sports injuries on this blog.
- Lowrey Chiropractic Blog: Read this blog to see posts on chiropractic care, sports therapy, and wellness.
Read these blogs to take a peek into the lives of chiropractic students.
- The Life & Times of a Sherman Wife: Abby Dunn discusses what it's like to be the wife of a chiropractic student.
- Chiropractic Student: Scott is a chiropractic student at Logan College of Chiropractic.
- Cleveland Chiropractic College: See what's happening at the Cleveland Chiropractic College blog.
- Holly Clarke: Holly Clarke discusses her chiropractic education.
- Sem Holloway: Get a student's perspective on chiropractic studies.
Follow these blogs to find marketing resources and more.
- Next Generation Chiropractor: This chiropractor discusses social media and web design for chiropractors.
- The UC Websites Blog: Check out this blog to find web tips for upper cervical chiropractors.
- Chiro Assistant 101: Katie Ramsey offers advice and resources for chiropractor assistants and more.
- Matthew Loop: Matthew Loop offers chiropractors advice for Internet marketing.
- Planet Chiropractic: Planet Chiropractic has content for the chiropractic minded.